JAMES CITY COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — James City County police are asking for help to find 57-year-old Gregoire Alan Welty, whose vehicle was found on an abandoned road in Charles City County with his wallet and keys still inside.
The vehicle, located on Roxbury Road, was called in on August 15 by the Charles City County Sheriff’s Office. Roxbury is an abandoned road, police said.
Welty had previously lived in James City County and recently leased an apartment in Williamsburg, but he wasn’t found at either location.
Police say Welty is considered endangered but not a danger to the public. If you have seen Welty or know his whereabouts, please contact James City County Police Department at 757-253-1800.
- Washington Huddle: Jake’s Fantasy Takes Week 12
- Washington Football Team president, owners won’t be at Thanksgiving game due to COVID-19 exposures
- ‘Chesterfield County schools failed us miserably’: Parents, teachers frustrated by districts handling of virtual learning
- VCDL president says no pro-gun rally on Lobby Day, claims ‘double standard’ as gun-control advocates take coveted time slots
- ‘Unfair and very discriminatory’: State employee put on leave days after raising concerns about racism