GREENSVILLE COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Greensville County Public Schools announced no children were injured after a school bus was hit by an SUV while on the way to school Wednesday, Jan. 25.
The school said the incident involved school bus #30. The bus was hit on Highway 301, near Ruffin Street, while on the way to drop the children off at school. Three students were reportedly on the bus at the time of the incident. None were injured.
The school said all children were taken to school safely after the incident.
- Police looking for suspect who allegedly robbed two ride share drivers in Manassas
- Police looking for suspect in Fairfax car theft
- DOJ to investigate Memphis Police Department after Tyre Nichols’ fatal arrest: Mayor
- Man charged with murder in fatal stabbing of O.C. doctor riding bike on PCH
- Sandwiches, snacks sold in Virginia recalled for potential listeria contamination