ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Roanoke authorities say one person is in custody after a woman was hurt in the 1700 block of Grandin Road Saturday afternoon.
Officers say the report of the incident came in at approximately 2:40 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 9.
The woman’s injuries may have been the result of a stabbing, but police were unable to confirm that. However, the woman was reportedly brought to the hospital for treatment.
Officials have yet to share the identity of the person who was taken into custody.
The investigation into this incident is still ongoing.
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- 10 things more likely than winning the huge Powerball, Mega Millions jackpots
- Ex-boyfriend of deported Russian agent pardoned by Trump
- 103-year-old Massachusetts man who lived through Spanish flu, polio outbreak gets COVID-19 vaccine