CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WRIC) — A woman reported missing in Chesapeake over the weekend was found dead, authorities said Monday.
Virginia State Police have now canceled an ‘endangered and missing’ alert for a woman who was last seen in Chesapeake on October 17 near Grant Street. At the time of her disappearance, police said she suffered from autism and bipolar disorder, and didn’t have her medication.
On Monday morning, authorities found 29-year-old Jamile Johnay Hill’s body floating in the water on the side of the road in the 4500 block of Bainbridge Blvd.
At this time, there are no signs of foul play, but the incident is still under investigation. Anyone with information should contact the City of Chesapeake Police department at 757-382-6161 .
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- Police: 2 wanted for robbery, assault in Petersburg hotel parking lot
- Tractor-trailer crashes into median on I-95 S in Hanover County
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- Henrico parents asked to share how they want their children to finish the school year