SPOTSYLVANIA COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A Maryland man was killed last week in a two-vehicle crash in Spotsylvania County.
According to Virginia State Police, a Ford F-350 moving north on Interstate-95 collided with Lexus ES-350 after its driver side tire blew out on June 4. The Ford then struck a guardrail and overturned.
The driver of the Ford, identified as 37-year-old Craig Arthurs, died at the scene. Arthurs, of Clinton, Md., was wearing a seat belt, police said. The 30-year-old Henrico man driving the Lexus was also wearing his seat belt and only suffered minor injuries.
An investigation is underway.
- Henrico police respond to fatal pedestrian hit and run on Greenwood Road
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year
- Man dead following triple shooting on Timothy Avenue in Norfolk
- Saturday morning house fire in Ashland kills one person
- Raiders release receiver Tyrell Williams