CENTRAL VIRGINIA (WRIC) — The U.S. Postal Inspection Service is offering up to $10,000 for information that could lead to the arrest of the person(s) who tampered with mail collection boxes at several Central Virginia locations.
On Monday, USPS said they received several calls from seven post offices that has their mailboxes vandalized. The following post offices were affected:
- Glen Allen Post Office, 4990 Sadler Place
- Regency Station, 2000 Starling Drive
- Lakeside Station, 2100 E. Parham Road
- Pocoshock Creek Station, 7510 Lady Blair Lane
- Midlothian Main Post Office, 1201 Sycamore Square Drive
- Genito Station, 3530 Post Office Road
- Westhampton Station, 805 Glenburnie Road
Anyone with information about this incident should contact the U.S. Postal Service at 1-877-878-2455.
If you dropped off your ballot at any of these locations and are concerned, you can track your ballot. If you need a new ballot, you can contact your local general registrar’s office.