CARROLL COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Virginia State Police has issued a missing senior alert on behalf on Carroll County Sheriff’s Office.
Carol Chandler Deaton suffers from cognitive impairment, and her disappearance poses a threat to her health and safety, according to authorities. Deaton, 75, is described as standing 5-feet-2-inches tall, weighing 120 pounds, with blue eyes and gray hair. Witnesses last saw her wearing blue jeans and a sweater vest Friday at 2:30 p.m., leaving her home on Chances Creek Road in Fancy Gap.
She was seen driving a 2011 White Toyota Sienna with Virginia tags 8495PZ.
Authorities say she is possibly headed to Atlanta, Georgia.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office at (276) 728-4146.
- Man dies after being struck by vehicle in Chesterfield
- Hospital staff gives patient a surprise farewell parade after 3-month battle with COVID-19
- Staff finds meth in Abbeville motel room disguised in Arizona tea cans
- LDH confirms COVID-19 outbreak connected to Louisiana Classic wrestling tournament
- Louisville hands Duke 3rd straight loss 70-65