RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC)- The General Assembly will have a change of scenery when lawmakers return to Richmond for a reconvened session later this month.
The Senate will meet indoors at the Science Museum of Virginia. The House of Delegates has yet to finalize a location but Speaker Eileen Filler-Corn’s office announced last week that the chamber would convene outdoors.
During the April 22 session, lawmakers will act on the governor’s proposed revisions to the two-year budget and other bills that passed this winter.
- StormTracker 8: Showers tonight and Sunday, cooler on Sunday
- Community gathers to remember former Charles City sheriff
- The Latest: Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Volunteers help repair homes in Richmond’s Southside
- Residents hold parade for President Trump in Williamsburg