RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC)- The General Assembly will have a change of scenery when lawmakers return to Richmond for a reconvened session later this month.
The Senate will meet indoors at the Science Museum of Virginia. The House of Delegates has yet to finalize a location but Speaker Eileen Filler-Corn’s office announced last week that the chamber would convene outdoors.
During the April 22 session, lawmakers will act on the governor’s proposed revisions to the two-year budget and other bills that passed this winter.
- StormTracker8: Dry to start the work week
- Area civic group holds successful supply drive in Henrico for Afghan refugees
- Second dose vaccine clinic happening in Hopewell this week
- Virginia to add tests to find pandemic-related learning gaps
- ‘She touched the world’: Families release statements after body believed to be Gabby Petito found