ROCKINGHAM COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A 16-year-old boy is dead following a single-vehicle crash in Rockingham County on Saturday. Virginia State Police say the teen crashed just before midnight on Route 865 near Bergton Road.
The driver was traveling east in a 2007 Chevy Silverado when he ran off the left side of the roadway and collided with a tree. He was taken to Sentara RMH Medical Center for life-threatening injuries where he later passed away.
The teenager was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
- Texas AG threatens lawsuit after DHS puts halt on immigration deportations
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- Senate Republicans can shut door on immigration reform with filibuster
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Henrico police investigating shooting on Winnetka Avenue