FAIRFAX, Va. (WRIC) — A driver of a U-Haul was in for a shock when he accidentally hit the gas pedal of the truck instead of the brake — and went over a wall onto the ramp below.
The adult male driver walked away from the crash uninjured. He was in the process of leaving the U-Haul facility on Port Royal Road in Fairfax when the crash happened — but was luckily wearing his seatbelt.
Virginia State Police charged the driver with reckless driving for failing to maintain control of the vehicle.
- Virginia colleges making changes to spring break to slow spread of COVID-19
- StormTracker 8: Dense morning fog then sunshine
- How to stay safe: CDC guidelines for traveling during pandemic
- Liberty football has momentum after historic win
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?