(WRIC) — The Virginia Department of Transportation says two if its towing partners have been killed in less than a week on Northern Virginia highways.
In one incident, a driver was fatally struck while his vehicle was on the side of the road.
VDOT is using the tragic incidents to remind drivers to slow down and move over for amber lights.
- Reunión virtual para familias sobre la reapertura de escuelas publicas de Chesterfield
- “Fintastic” news: Baby Shark Mac and Cheese coming to Walmart
- Trio of Ohio sisters give birth on same day at same hospital
- Virginia rocket launch may be visible for most of East Coast and as far west as Ohio
- Bar Rescue’s Jon Taffer: ‘I’m not certain a lot of bars will survive this’