RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Do you love pumpkin spice lattes? Well you’re not alone.
According to nutritiondietnews.com, Virginia ranked second on their list of the top 10 PSL loving states.
The rankings were determined based on twitter data about the pumpkin drink, like geotagged tweets at places serving the latte, and hashtags such as #PSL.
Here’s the full list:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Overall, trends showed the latte is most popular along the east coast and in the mid west.
- Here’s how the Colonial Pipeline shutdown could impact Virginia drivers
- Richmond VA Medical Center testing implant to help paralyzed veterans walk again
- Coronavirus update: Virginia reports lowest daily COVID-19 cases since pandemic peak
- FBI confirms source of oil pipeline ransomware attack, could be back by week’s end
- President Biden’s approval rating hits 63% with more supporting his pandemic response, new poll finds