RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Do you love pumpkin spice lattes? Well you’re not alone.
According to nutritiondietnews.com, Virginia ranked second on their list of the top 10 PSL loving states.
The rankings were determined based on twitter data about the pumpkin drink, like geotagged tweets at places serving the latte, and hashtags such as #PSL.
Here’s the full list:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Overall, trends showed the latte is most popular along the east coast and in the mid west.
- Greeting cards from one local small business helps spread the love in multiple directions
- New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home
- Richmond Fire Department working to put out fire on Larne Avenue
- ‘We can’t survive without you’: Richmond tech store owner says small businesses need community support
- StormTracker 8: Cooler with clear skies tonight