RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Do you love pumpkin spice lattes? Well you’re not alone.
According to nutritiondietnews.com, Virginia ranked second on their list of the top 10 PSL loving states.
The rankings were determined based on twitter data about the pumpkin drink, like geotagged tweets at places serving the latte, and hashtags such as #PSL.
Here’s the full list:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Overall, trends showed the latte is most popular along the east coast and in the mid west.
- Judge blocks DeSantis’s ‘Stop WOKE Act,’ says Florida feels like a ‘First Amendment upside down’
- Officials: At least 2 die after planes collide in California
- What can really stop thieves from stealing my catalytic converter?
- NASA Langley Research Center breaks ground on vertical wind tunnel
- As Virginia test scores make weak recovery, Youngkin points finger at remote learning