RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Do you love pumpkin spice lattes? Well you’re not alone.
According to nutritiondietnews.com, Virginia ranked second on their list of the top 10 PSL loving states.
The rankings were determined based on twitter data about the pumpkin drink, like geotagged tweets at places serving the latte, and hashtags such as #PSL.
Here’s the full list:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Overall, trends showed the latte is most popular along the east coast and in the mid west.
- StormTracker8: Humid and hot to end the weekend ahead
- Cleveland Guardians pitcher, family reportedly receive death threats after tough loss: ‘Absolutely inexcusable’
- Minority Veterans of American brings supply drop to Richmond
- RPS holds Summer Fest to educate parents and students about the return to school
- One child dead following apartment fire in Portsmouth