(WRIC) — The York-Poquoson Sheriff’s Office is looking for information on the location of a James City County man.
Alexander Berkley is wanted by police for the shooting of a man on Saturday, Dec. 26.
Police considers Berkley armed and dangerous.
York-Poquoson Sheriff’s Office said never attempt to apprehend a fugitive yourself. If you know the location of Berkley or have any information call the Sheriff’s Office Tip line at (757) 890- 4999 or Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- Richmond Police are investigating after a man in his 20s was killed early Friday morning.
- The Chesterfield County Police Department said they are investigating the death of an unidentified person whose remains were found at Pocahontas state Park on Wednesday.
- Richmond Police First Precinct detectives have arrested a suspect in a string of thefts from porches over the past several months.
- The U.S. District Attorney's Office says Chris Grider surrendered to FBI agents in Austin today. According to the warrant for his arrest, Grider admitted on camera to being there when Ashli Babbitt was shot outside the Speaker's Lobby.
- Police arrested an alleged serial killer accused of murdering several women at a New York City public housing complex for seniors dating back nearly six years.
- The Richmond Police Department is asking for the public's help finding a suspect linked to the burglary of a Boost Mobile store.
- A second tactical vest was found inside the home. According to the U.S. Attorney, the vest appeared “similar, if not identical,” to the vest Lisa Eisenhart, Munchel’s mother, appeared to be wearing at the Capitol riots.
- Richmond Animal Care and Control said they found a dog in a dumpster at the Residences at Westover Hills.
- A Connecticut man was charged Tuesday in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia with assaulting a police officer during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.
- Roanoke Police say they have taken a juvenile into custody for the Valley View Mall shooting that took place on Dec. 26.