RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Add this to the list of things you can do with your smartphone!
Globalvia, a transport support concession company, recently launched Slora, a free mobile app that allows drivers to pay tolls in real-time without needing a pre-funded EZ-Pass, credit card, or cash.
The app can be used on nearly every major toll road in Virginia, including:
- Pocahontas Parkway
- Powhite Parkway Extension
- Dulles Toll Road
- Chesapeake Expressway
- Dominion Boulevard
- South Norfolk Jordan Bridge
- Coleman Bridge
- Elizabeth River Tunnels (Midtown & Downtown)
Slora is available to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Registered users will need to enter their license plate and credit card information. Drivers can simply drive through the E-Z Pass Express Lanes and the app will pay the toll on their behalf.
Click here for a complete list of supported highways.
- Girl Scouts tweet, then delete post congratulating Amy Coney Barrett
- Social media users feel stressed with political conversation
- COVID hits Big Ten football, Wisconsin cancels Nebraska game
- Study finds coronaviruses ‘inactivated’ by mouthwash, but what does that really mean?
- Citywide curfew set in Philadelphia after protests over police killing