RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Add this to the list of things you can do with your smartphone!
Globalvia, a transport support concession company, recently launched Slora, a free mobile app that allows drivers to pay tolls in real-time without needing a pre-funded EZ-Pass, credit card, or cash.
The app can be used on nearly every major toll road in Virginia, including:
- Pocahontas Parkway
- Powhite Parkway Extension
- Dulles Toll Road
- Chesapeake Expressway
- Dominion Boulevard
- South Norfolk Jordan Bridge
- Coleman Bridge
- Elizabeth River Tunnels (Midtown & Downtown)
Slora is available to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Registered users will need to enter their license plate and credit card information. Drivers can simply drive through the E-Z Pass Express Lanes and the app will pay the toll on their behalf.
Click here for a complete list of supported highways.
- What are fidget toys, ‘pop its’ and dough balls? Why are they so popular during the pandemic?
- Flight attendant promises to ‘be annoying’ about mask requirement in viral video
- ‘Brian is not missing, he’s hiding’: Search continues for fiancé of Gabby Petito
- LIVE: North Port police, FBI search for Gabby Petito’s fiancé at Carlton Reserve
- Police ready for rally supporting Jan. 6 rioters, prepared to call in National Guard