RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Add this to the list of things you can do with your smartphone!
Globalvia, a transport support concession company, recently launched Slora, a free mobile app that allows drivers to pay tolls in real-time without needing a pre-funded EZ-Pass, credit card, or cash.
The app can be used on nearly every major toll road in Virginia, including:
- Pocahontas Parkway
- Powhite Parkway Extension
- Dulles Toll Road
- Chesapeake Expressway
- Dominion Boulevard
- South Norfolk Jordan Bridge
- Coleman Bridge
- Elizabeth River Tunnels (Midtown & Downtown)
Slora is available to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Registered users will need to enter their license plate and credit card information. Drivers can simply drive through the E-Z Pass Express Lanes and the app will pay the toll on their behalf.
Click here for a complete list of supported highways.
- Three people taken to hospital after multi-vehicle crash on Mechanicsville Turnpike in Richmond
- StormTracker8: Clouds clearing late with a seasonal day ahead
- Richmond doubles up to host job fair, vaccine event at Southside Plaza
- Congress looks towards legislative action to fight off cyber-attacks
- Virginia Department of Health reports the state is inching closer toward 50% of the population being fully vaccinated