HERSHEY, Pa. (WFXR) – It’s a partnership that beer lovers with a sweet tooth will certainly be intrigued with.
Yuengling and The Hershey Company have teamed up to offer a chocolate beer porter that will be available as a bottle or on draft in all 21 states where Yuengling beer is sold, including in Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina.
Each bottle contains 4.7-percent alcohol.
In 2019, Yuengling and Hershey’s partnered to develop a limited-edition chocolate porter that was only available in draft in a smaller number of states.
- Now available: McDonald’s adds 3 items to its menu
- Crash closes all westbound, eastbound lanes on E. Hundred Road in Chesterfield
- Photos: See the Halloween display so realistic police have been called twice
- INSIDE LOOK: Undocumented Honduran woman, children living in sanctuary at Richmond Unitarian Universalist Church
- ‘The joke is on us’: Woman in Borat movie thought it was legit documentary