Khalil Herbert seems to be feeling right at home at Virginia Tech, moving to the top of the national rushing chart with his stellar performance against Duke.
Herbert carried 20 times for 208 yards and two touchdowns in the 38-31 win and goes into this week averaging 156 yards per game.
Reggie Roberson Jr. became the first SMU receiver to total more than 200 yards receiving in a game, catching five balls for 243 against Memphis.
Bumper Pool continues to be a tackle machine for Arkansas. The junior linebacker made a career-high 20 against Mississippi State.
Virginia Tech Hokies All Access
- WFXR Sports Director Jermaine Ferrell catches up with former Virginia Tech Women's Basketball Player Regan Magarity. Currently Magarity is playing hoops overseas for a team in France. She spent 5 seasons playing hoops for the Hokies.
- This week, Jermaine takes a look back at Virginia Tech's loss to North Carolina. Virginia Tech Hall of Famer Mike Burnop has the latest Full Booth segment to recap the North Carolina game and previews Boston College.
- "The Voice of the Hokies" Jon Laaser and Virginia Tech Hall of Famer Mike Burnop join Jermaine Ferrell for a pair of Full Booth segments previewing the upcoming game with North Carolina.
- Khalil Herbert ran for 208 yards and two touchdowns to help shorthanded Virginia Tech hold off Duke for a 38-31 win.
- UPDATE 7:27 P.M.: Virginia Tech used its ground game to rush for over 300 yards as the Hokies beat the Duke Blue Devils 38-31 Saturday at Wallace Wade Stadium in Durham, North Carolina. Khalil "Juice" Herbert rushed for 208 yards and 2 touchdowns. Overall, the Hokies rushed for 324 yards. Tech quarterback Braxton Burmeister also […]