STOCKTON, Calif. (KTXL) – A woman in Stockton, California is behind bars after allegedly assaulting a sandwich vendor Monday, according to Stockton police.
Police officials said the incident happened on East Hamer Lane near Normandy Village Drive when Monique Collins, 44, began arguing with the 50-year-old male vendor about the quality of the sandwich she bought.
Police said Collins threw a glass tip jar at the victim and struck him with a wooden broom before leaving the location.
Collins was later arrested at her home and is facing an assault with a deadly weapon charge.
- Here’s what 2020 did to the list of most popular baby names
- Everyone in US gets a free taco after stolen base in Game 1 of World Series
- Man who suspended himself from Trump Tower in Chicago escapes private ambulance: police
- You won’t get a second stimulus check before Election Day, so what now?
- StormTracker 8: Dense morning fog then sunshine