LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. (AP) — Taco Bell wasn’t open on Christmas Day but a burglar in Georgia decided he wanted a festive feast anyway — and to take a nap while he was at it.
Police have asked for the public’s help in identifying the man who broke into the restaurant, prepared food and fell asleep early Christmas morning.
At around 12:15 a.m. on Dec. 25, a man approached a Taco Bell in unincorporated Lawrenceville and entered through the drive-thru window. Surveillance video showed him using the fryers to make himself a meal. After eating, he proceeded to take a nap on the restaurant floor. Prior to leaving about three hours later, the suspect stole a laptop and tablet, investigators said.
The suspect was described as a male wearing black sweatpants, a black hooded sweatshirt, and black sneakers. Anyone with information in this case, was urged to contact police at 770-513-5300.
- StormTracker 8: Partly cloudy with patchy fog tonight
- ‘Back the Blue’ event shows support to law enforcement officers in New Kent County
- Richmond Police investigating early morning shooting after victim arrives at hospital
- Sausages recalled for possible listeria contamination
- Crash near Dalebrook Drive in Chesterfield shuts down lanes