REYNOLDSVILLE, JEFFERSON CO., Pa. (WTAJ) — State Police in DuBois, Pennsylvania responded to a call about a woman trying to get into someone’s home just after 7 p.m. on March 7.
Troopers report that they arrived on Worth Street to find Tracy Davis, 50, screaming unintelligibly on the porch of the house and wearing only a t-shirt, shorts and sandals. Troopers noted that the temperature at the time was only 35 degrees.
Davis was detained until EMS arrived and took her to a hospital.
Davis also told police that she may have ‘accidentally ingested methamphetamine”
Charges were filed through District Court.
- Lawmakers push for more groups to get stimulus money
- Former VCU basketball star asking for prayers after father dies from COVID-19
- Experts: U.S. food supply steady but for how long
- It’s harder to stay safe at home for domestic violence victims – what’s being done?
- Brady: It was ‘just time’ to leave Pats for new challenge