REYNOLDSVILLE, JEFFERSON CO., Pa. (WTAJ) — State Police in DuBois, Pennsylvania responded to a call about a woman trying to get into someone’s home just after 7 p.m. on March 7.
Troopers report that they arrived on Worth Street to find Tracy Davis, 50, screaming unintelligibly on the porch of the house and wearing only a t-shirt, shorts and sandals. Troopers noted that the temperature at the time was only 35 degrees.
Davis was detained until EMS arrived and took her to a hospital.
Davis also told police that she may have ‘accidentally ingested methamphetamine”
Charges were filed through District Court.
- I-485 North shut down after 5 killed, 4 injured in tragic crash
- StormTracker 8: Hot and humid 4th
- Coronavirus update: 716 new cases reported statewide on Independence Day
- Shooting in Henrico leaves 1 man in critical condition
- Police remind locals to refrain from celebratory gunfire on July 4