ST. LOUIS – A “dipping sauce dispute” led to the shooting of a Wendy’s worker in St. Louis at about 1:00 a.m. Tuesday, according to workers at the fast food restaurant.
Workers said a man in the drive-thru asked for extra dipping sauce with his order and when he didn’t get what he wanted, he shot into the store.
A bullet hit a worker in the back. He is expected to recover.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- A suspect reportedly broke into Taylor's bar in Midlothian and stole $10,000 worth of gaming systems last month. Speaking to customers, 8News learned of a similar situation that had happened at another nearby business.
- Petersburgh Police are investigating a double-shooting that occurred on Sunday night following the death of one of the victims.
- The Richmond Police Department is investigating a double shooting that killed a teenager and hurt his mother in Gilpin Court on Saturday.
- Police are investigating after a man allegedly shot at two adults and an infant as they were driving on Powell’s Creek Boulevard Saturday night.
- Arrest warrants issued to 18-year-old driver accused of killing, critically injuring cyclists in HenricoThe 18-year-old driver accused of killing one cyclist and injuring another on Osborne Turnpike on Saturday has been issued arrest warrants, according to court documents obtained by 8News.
- Monday, Aug. 15, marks 20 years since someone shot and killed Michael and Mary Short in what investigators called an execution-style murder in Oak Level, Virginia. The remains of their daughter, 9-year-old Jennifer Short, was found six weeks later in a Rockingham County creek.
- The Richmond Police Department has identified the victim of a deadly weekend shooting that took place in the Gilpin Court neighborhood Saturday night.
- A little less than a month after the body of 20-year-old Raquiah Paulette King, of Hampton, was found lying on the side of Winns Church Road in Hanover County, investigators have made an arrest in connection to her death.
- The Chesterfield County and Colonial Heights Crime Solvers program is searching for the suspect who broke into Taylor's Bar in Midlothian and stole two tabletop gaming systems that contained over $10,000 in cash, according to police
- Police said officers responded to the 300 block of Mistletoe Street at 9:36 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 14 for the report of a person shot. Once on scene, officers found two juvenile males who had been shot. Both boys were taken to the hospital, one with life-threatening injuries.