McWhorter, a 21-year-old student, was practicing his pole vaulting skills when he suffered an excruciating injury. The video shows his pole essentially impaling his scrotum during what began as a normal vault. Apparently, the pole had fallen the wrong way.
According to Fox Sports, the athlete’s dad rushed him to the hospital where he received 18 stitches. Luckily, McWhorter says he only has a scar from the incident.
So far, McWhorter’s TikTok video has over 18 million views, 3.6 million likes and over 38,000 comments.
- Doctor shares tips on how to decontaminate groceries during COVID-19 outbreak
- HBO to stream 500 hours of programming for free
- Trump admin moves toward broad use of face coverings amid coronavirus pandemic
- There are still ways to stop child abuse during pandemic
- Stimulus aid for ‘small business’ will go to some big chains