SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- RRHA CEO resigns, interim CEO appointed immediately
- GRTC to resume service 8am Monday
- GRTC confirms 8th positive employee case of COVID-19
- StormTracker 8: Mild on Monday; Mid-week 90s
- Gov. Northam declares state of emergency, Richmond curfew until June 3