(CNN Newsource) — What’s 5×5? Knowing the right answer could get you free food at a New York deli.
A deli in the Bronx has gone viral after a TikTok video shows how a cashier is giving customers free stuff for solving simple math problems.
Ahmed Alwan, the store owner’s son, offered a contest and paid for the items out of his own pocket. During the contest, customers had five seconds after answering a math question correctly to get whatever they wanted from the store.
The videos of the contest are making Alwan an internet sensation. He now has over 300,000 TikTok followers.
- StormTracker 8: Early Sunshine; Spotty Afternoon Showers
- ENTER TO WIN: Basketball Madness
- Virginia bakery stencils current, historical figures on bread each day of Black History Month
- ‘Richmond’s Black Restaurant Experience’ brings together Richmond’s culture and cuisine
- Foul play suspected after body found in ditch in Greensville County