(CNN NEWSOURCE) — Help another family have a jolly holly Christmas with “Operation Santa.”
Starting Monday, letters to Santa from low-income kids are available for adoption online.
You can pick a letter from any city in the country, and it’s tax deductible.Just remember your gift needs to be mailed out by Dec. 20.
If you want your child added to the list, click here.
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- A two-week shutdown is a possible option in Virginia to stunt COVID-19 spread after Thanksgiving
- Henrico woman pleads guilty to directing laser pointer at police plane
- Chesterfield police investigating stabbing
- US agency ascertains Biden as winner, lets transition begin