(WTRF) — Tuesday, Tony Hawk announced on Instagram that Pretending I’m a Superman, a documentary about the immortal Tony Hawk Pro Skater video game series, will be premiering at the festival on February 29.
Pretending I’m a Superman, which takes its name from Punk band Goldfinger’s “Superman,” a staple of the original game’s soundtrack, has been in the works since 2016.
The documentary tracks what skateboarding was like before it became mainstream thanks to X-Games and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater series
Also in the documentary are fellow skaters Rodney Mullen, Chad Muska and Steve Caballero and many more involved in the popular video game series.
- US-led forces pull out of 3rd Iraqi base this month
- Knoxville couple has virtual wedding to keep loved ones safe from coronavirus
- Trump: No quarantine, but travel advisory for NY, CT and NJ
- Bump in E-Z Pass sales as social distancing encouraged in Virginia
- ‘Off the charts’: Virus hotspots grow in middle America