The Zoom video conferencing platform appeared to be experiencing issues worldwide Monday morning.
Users took to social media to report the outages.
The problems started around 8:10 EST as students tried to log on for remote learning and employees attempted to join work-related meetings, according to DownDetector.
The cause of the outage was not immediately known, but of those reporting issues, 70% reported problems logging in, 15% had issues with the website, and 13% had trouble with server connectivity.
Zoom’s website is reporting partial outages with Zoom meetings and Zoom video webinars.
“We have received reports of users being unable to visit the Zoom website (zoom.us) and unable to start and join Zoom Meetings and Webinars,” the website states. “We are currently investigating and will provide updates as we have them.”
- Former Scott Taylor staffer pleads guilty to election fraud charges
- 15 COVID-19 cases reported at Hanover County Public Schools since reopening
- Dominion Energy Christmas Parade shifts to broadcast-only for 2020
- Hopewell Haunts cancelled due to COVID-19
- Stafford mom who took off with her children pleads guilty