CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WRIC) — The Virginia Cavaliers defeated No. 23 Virginia Tech 39-30 on Saturday in the annual Commonwealth Clash.
With the victory, UVA (9-3) took the ACC’s Coastal Division title and will face No. 3 Clemson in the ACC Championship.
The Hokies are 8-4 after the loss.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- Reaction pours in for Harris as Biden’s historic VP pick
- Tropical Depression 11 forms in Atlantic, expected to become Tropical Storm Josephine
- ‘Cat’ burglar is after shoes in Pennsylvania neighborhood
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil
- StormTracker 8: Scattered thunderstorms; possible flash flooding