CHICAGO (AP) — Game 2 of the National League wild-card series between the Chicago Cubs and Miami Marlins was postponed because of a forecast for rain on Thursday.
Miami leads 1-0 after winning the opener 5-1, and the teams will meet Friday.
If a Game 3 is needed, it would be played Saturday.
Yu Darvish was scheduled to start Game 2 for Chicago, and rookie Sixto Sánchez for the Marlins.
- Coronavirus update: Lowest number of cases reported in Virginia since October
- StormTracker8: Warm up begins today
- Thieves swipe woman’s 500-pound safe filled with treasures, including lock of Alexander Hamilton’s hair
- ‘We had a guardian angel’: Woman impaled by tree limb has 7 broken ribs, husband says
- Soul of RVA: Richmond Black Restaurant Experience