CHICAGO (AP) — Game 2 of the National League wild-card series between the Chicago Cubs and Miami Marlins was postponed because of a forecast for rain on Thursday.
Miami leads 1-0 after winning the opener 5-1, and the teams will meet Friday.
If a Game 3 is needed, it would be played Saturday.
Yu Darvish was scheduled to start Game 2 for Chicago, and rookie Sixto Sánchez for the Marlins.
- Hurricane Zeta brings rain to RVA on Thursday and Friday
- Disabled veterans explain tax break amendment on Virginia ballot
- Henrico board members approve emergency changes to four ‘at-risk’ polling locations to protect seniors
- Man accused of stealing vehicle with baby inside sought by Richmond police
- Chesterfield School Board asks community for input on elementary school name