BOSTON (AP) – Jay Huff matched his career-high with 18 points, adding eight rebounds to lead No. 22 Virginia to a 61-49 victory over Boston College.
Sam Hauser scored 17 with 10 boards to help the Cavaliers win their third straight since a defeat to top-ranked Gonzaga.
DeMarr Langford Jr. scored 14 and CJ Felder had nine points and nine rebounds for BC, which managed a season-low points.
The Eagles have lost eight of their last nine matchups against Virginia. The one victory was in January against the No. 18 and defending NCAA champion Cavaliers.
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Virginia Department of Health to start texting those who test positive for COVID-19
- Analysis: Brady’s NFC championship turned on 2 crucial calls
- PHOTOS: Remembering the life of basketball icon Kobe Bryant
- StormTracker 8: Winter storm threat looms