RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) – Sports Backers announced Friday a trio of endurance events set to take place over the next few months.
The “Triple Trail Challenge” will take place Jan. 23-31 and will challenge participants to cover stretches of the region’s best-known trails. Runners will cover 30.6 miles spread over the James River Park Loop, the Leakes Mill Loop in Goochland and the Pocahontas Loop in Chesterfield.
The “24 Hours of Richmond” will allow individuals and teams the chance to record as many miles on foot as possible over a 24-hour period from Feb. 20-21.
And the “Sports Backers Challenge” will challenge participants to complete a 5k, half-marathon and full marathon over the month of March.
The “Triple Trail Challenge” and “24 Hours of Richmond” both cost $50 to register. The “Sports Backers Challenge” will cost $155, with price increases set to take place on Feb. 1 and March 1.
For more information on all three events, head on over to the Sports Backers website.
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Estes Park cafe
- Firebaugh in full support of Josh Allen and the Bills ahead of AFC title game
- Sunday evening house fire displaces five people in Chesterfield County
- StormTracker 8: Frigid Conditions early; Monday Rain chances increase