RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — NC State won their leg of their annual ACC/Big Ten, defeating Wisconsin 69-54.
Jericole Hellems paced the Wolfpack tonight with 23 points and was red-hot from the perimeter, sinking 4-6 from three.
Guards Markell Johnson (12 points) and CJ Bryce (11 points) were the only other Wolfpack scorers in double figures.
The win moves NC State to 6-2 on the season, with each win coming at home.
Wisconsin defeated NC State last season in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
NC State will take on ACC foe Wake Forest on Saturday at 2 p.m.
- Churches pay for billboards to oppose Virginia casino
- Tropical Storm Epsilon takes form over Central Atlantic
- Hockey broadcast legend Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick to retire
- Hiker missing for 12 days found safe in Utah’s Zion National Park
- 1 in 4 US workers have considered quitting their jobs amid pandemic worries, poll finds