KANSAS CITY, Mo. — There’s going to be a Mini Mahomes in Chiefs Kingdom soon!
That’s right, Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and his fiancee Brittany Matthews just announced Tuesday that they’re expecting a baby.
Matthews posted the big news on her Instagram account Tuesday afternoon, captioning the post: “Mom & Dad, taking a small detour to the wedding.”
The two are holding an ultrasound image of their soon-to-be bundle of joy! Matthews didn’t share any news of when they baby is due.
The Chiefs star proposed to his longtime girlfriend earlier this month at Arrowhead Stadium. The big proposal came just after he received his Super Bowl ring, and Matthews’ engagement ring is certainly fit for a queen!
Mahomes and Matthews have been together since high school, and she’s been a proud supporter of him ever since.
- A new goal: Richmond-area soccer coach overcomes stroke and learns to walk again
- New COVID-19 rapid testing locations open in greater Richmond
- Small businesses can now receive up to $100K in coronavirus support as part of Rebuild VA program
- Senators grill Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs on political fairness
- Hurricane Zeta makes landfall in Louisiana with the remains of the storm here Thursday.