AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Virginia man shares experiences of life in Japan during the pandemic
- Experts and lawmakers sound the alarm for the unvaccinated to get the shot
- Henrico Public Schools offering rolling resource center
- Bring the pain: Olympic swimming begins with grueling 400 IM
- Richmond Public Schools offering free extended day programming for elementary schoolers