CHICAGO (AP) — Game 2 of the National League wild-card series between the Chicago Cubs and Miami Marlins was postponed because of a forecast for rain on Thursday.
Miami leads 1-0 after winning the opener 5-1, and the teams will meet Friday.
If a Game 3 is needed, it would be played Saturday.
Yu Darvish was scheduled to start Game 2 for Chicago, and rookie Sixto Sánchez for the Marlins.
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- Deputies say hamburger contained more than special sauce
- VCU advances to Atlantic 10 men’s basketball championship game
- UNC breezes to 2nd win over Duke, 91-73
- Watch out! Drivers in Chesterfield will see an increased police presence on Hull Street Road