(WRIC) — The NFL announced Wednesday afternoon that the game between the Ravens and Steelers has been postponed until Sunday afternoon.
“This decision was made out of an abundance of caution to ensure the health and safety of players, coaches and game day personnel and in consultation with medical experts,” the league said in a statement.
However, the Texans will Still be playing the Lions at 12:30 p.m. and the Cowboys will be up against the Washington at 4:30 p.m.
This is a breaking story, stay with 8News for updates.
- Water main break affecting traffic in Henrico County
- Residents evacuated at a senior housing community in Richmond
- Virginia National Guard will have 1,000 Soldiers and Airmen remain on duty in Washington, D.C.
- Virginia State police searching for missing senior
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship