MIAMI, Fla. (KRON) — Apparently Jimmy Garoppolo is notorious for leaving his friends on read.
During Media Day in Miami, San Francisco 49ers’ George Kittle called the quarterback the “worst texter of all time.”
This was in response to a reporter asking Kittle what a not-so perfect part of Garoppolo is.
“I’m telling you he leaves me on read all the time,” he said. “I’ll be like, ‘Jimmy, want to go to the movies?’ No response. And the next day, he’ll be like ‘yeah I saw your text, I just didn’t respond.’ Thanks Jim, that’s awesome.”
Let’s hope Garoppolo’s communication on the field Sunday is better than his communication over the phone.
LATEST BIG GAME HEADLINES:
- Mother of missing toddler is pregnant, claims she was unable to take polygraph because of it
- In-state tuition for undocumented immigrants passes House and Senate
- California water debate heads to court after Trump joins discussion
- Man charged with trying to meet child for sex waives right to preliminary hearing
- Former Chesterfield security officer who lost his legs in distracted-driving crash returning to law enforcement