ROANOKE, Va. (WRIC) – WFXR Sports Director Jermaine Ferrell hosts the latest edition of Hokies All Access. In this week’s episode, Jermaine recaps last week’s win over N.C. State and previews this week’s road game at Duke.
David DeGuzman shares a pair of stories on the show. David catches up with former Hokies softball player Olivia Lattin and her decision to play softball at Tech. David also caught up with a few Virginia Tech fans as they enjoyed the Hokies opener in a different way.
Plus, “The Voice of the Hokies” Jon Laaser and Virginia Tech Hall of Fame Mike Burnop share their thoughts with Jermaine in the win over N.C. State and preview the game with Duke.
Head Coach Justin Fuente also gives us his appreciation all the people involved with getting the game played.
Virginia Tech Hokies All Access
- No. 16 Virginia Tech goes for a fourth consecutive victory when it travels to Syracuse, N.Y., for Saturday afternoon's Atlantic Coast Conference matchup with the Orange. Since dropping a two-point decision at Louisville on Jan. 6, the Hokies (11-2, 5-1 ACC) have bounced back with wins over Notre Dame, Duke and Wake Forest. Their scheduled […]
- Boston College at Virginia Tech men's basketball game postponed due to positive test in Boston's programThe Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday that the Boston College at Virginia Tech men's basketball game has been postponed. The game was scheduled to be played on Wednesday, Jan. 20.
- When Virginia Tech joined the Atlantic Coast Conference in the summer of 2004, some of the old guard doubted the Hokies could ever win a league title. Judging from what's happened in the first third of the conference schedule, the skeptics could be proved wrong. A 64-60 win at Wake Forest on Sunday boosted the […]
- WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP)Virginia Tech kept turning the ball over, failing to secure loose rebounds and struggling to get offense from its two best scorers. Tyrece Radford and the rest of the 20th-ranked Hokies' supporting cast provided enough of a boost to offset that, including with some steady late-game play that kept them near the top […]
- No. 20 Virginia Tech seems well on the way to establishing itself as one of the top Atlantic Coast Conference teams this season. Wake Forest hasn't set much of a foundation across a brutal stretch of conference games. The teams meet Sunday night when the Hokies travel to Winston-Salem, N.C. Virginia Tech (10-2, 4-1 ACC) […]