BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) — Quincy Patterson II came off the bench to throw two touchdown passes and run for another score, leading No. 20 Virginia Tech to a 45-24 victory over NC State. Despite playing without 23 players and four coaches because of coronavirus issues and injuries – including starting quarterback Hendon Hooker – the Hokies raced to an early 17-0 lead in a season opener delayed two weeks because of two COVID-related postponements.
- 4 charged following unrest in Richmond Tuesday night
- Online purchase scams spike during the pandemic, according to new BBB report
- Big tech CEOs grilled in Senate hearing
- Hanover school district says 9K Chromebooks have arrived
- StormTracker 8: Weather Aware on Thursday for the remains of Zeta