(WRIC) — The Washington NFL team has released their star running back Derrius Guice.
The organization released a statement on Twitter, saying “On Thursday, we learned of a potential domestic violence-related incident involving RB Derrius Guice. We immediately alerted the National Football League and have continued to work with them during this process. We then met with Derrius to inform him that he was excused from all team activity pending a review of this matter. This afternoon we learned that there were multiple charges filed against Derrius. Upon review of the nature of these charges and following internal discussions, we have decided to release Derrius immediately”.
Sports Illustrated reports that Guice was arrested Friday on domestic violence charges, including one count of strangulation, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Guice was selected 59th overall in the 2018 NFL Draft.
- Cambios en el aprendizaje virtual en las Escuelas Públicas de Richmond
- Escuelas públicas de Chesterfield ofrecen soporte para Chromebook esta semana
- Vigilando Los Trópicos: Advertencia de marejada ciclónica emitida para las costas de Texas y Louisiana antes de Beta
- Aumenta la presión sobre los senadores republicanos por llenar el asiento de Ginsburg
- Bad Bunny hace concierto en vivo en New York montado en un camión