RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond police responded to three separate shootings Saturday morning.
Richmond police responded to the 1200 block of St. James Street at 1:08 a.m. Once on scene they found a man suffering from a gunshot wound. He was taken to a local hospital. The victim’s injury is non-life threatening.
At 2:16 a.m., Richmond police responded to the 1700 block of E. Franklin Street. A man had been shot. He was taken to a local hospital. The victim’s injury is life threatening.
There was an accident involving two vehicles on the 2200 block of E. Main. Richmond police responded at 2:36 a.m. A man had been shot. He was taken to a local hospital. The victim’s injury is life threatening.
This is a developing story.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 804-780-1000.
- Virginia panel: move Lee statue from U.S Capitol to museum
- Mid-American Conference cancels fall football due to virus
- Candlelight Vigil for Lebanon to be held at Monroe Park tonight
- State and city leaders come together for ‘Conversations at the Monument’
- StormTracker 8: Isolated storms this afternoon