NEW KENT COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Both lanes of Interstate 64 are closed around mile marker 216 due to a crash, according to VDOT. Traffic is currently able to pass by using the right shoulder lane.
The crash, about two miles from Courthouse Road, has caused a 4.5 mile backup. VDOT encourages drivers to use alternate routes and expect delays.
- Chesterfield students return to virtual learning today
- StormTracker 8: Weather Aware Day – Rain & T’Storms until 2pm
- Bureau of Land Management confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Gruden apologizes to ‘Raider nation’ after ugly loss in ATL
- Family mourns death of Richmond fire lieutenant one year after tragic shooting