RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — An incident that caused a three mile backup near the James River Bridge on Friday is now clear.
- Here’s how the Colonial Pipeline shutdown will impact Virginia drivers
- Richmond VA Medical Center testing implant to help paralyzed veterans walk again
- Coronavirus update: Virginia reports lowest daily COVID-19 cases since pandemic peak
- FBI confirms source of oil pipeline ransomware attack, could be back by week’s end
- President Biden’s approval rating hits 63% with more supporting his pandemic response, new poll finds