CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A motor vehicle crash on Interstate-95 south near Chippenham Parkway in Chesterfield is causing delays.
According to VDOT, the crash occurred near mile marker 66 in Chesterfield.
The right lane is closed as a result of the crash. The backup is currently 3.5 miles.
Drivers should expect delays and are encouraged to find alternate routes.
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- A two-week shutdown is a possible option in Virginia to stunt COVID-19 spread after Thanksgiving
- Henrico woman pleads guilty to directing laser pointer at police plane
- Chesterfield police investigating stabbing
- US agency ascertains Biden as winner, lets transition begin