DINWIDDIE COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Northbound lanes on Interstate-85 at mile marker 55 in Dinwiddie County are closed following a crash, according to VDOT.
The northbound right lane and right shoulder lane are currently closed.
Witnesses tell 8News a construction worker may have been struck by a vehicle. 8News has reached out to Virginia State Police for additional information. An 8News crew is also headed to the scene.
Motorists should expect delays.
This is a developing story. Stay with 8News for updates.
- StormTracker 8: Close to seasonal start to your work week
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- Two teens fatally shoot each other in New Iberia
- No. 20 Virginia Tech slips past Wake Forest 64-60
- Gun-rights group that brought thousands to Richmond for Lobby Day last year returns