DINWIDDIE COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Northbound lanes on Interstate-85 at mile marker 55 in Dinwiddie County are closed following a crash, according to VDOT.
The northbound right lane and right shoulder lane are currently closed.
Witnesses tell 8News a construction worker may have been struck by a vehicle. 8News has reached out to Virginia State Police for additional information. An 8News crew is also headed to the scene.
Motorists should expect delays.
This is a developing story. Stay with 8News for updates.
- StormTracker 8: Sunshine returns, breezy & cooler
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Back to Chesterfield classrooms: District begins phased approach for returning students
- Man clinging to life following Richmond shooting
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate