RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Traffic is no longer backed up on Interstate-95 in Richmond. All lanes are now open at mile marker 74 by the James River Bridge.
A crash at 4:30 p.m. temporarily caused multiple lane closures and a six mile backup. As of 5:30 p.m. traffic has returned to normal.
This is a developing story. Stay with 8News for updates.
- Governor Northam provides remarks at 5th annual Brown Virginia Dr. King Day of Action
- The TEP Center: An Integrated School, turned into a Community Center
- Coronavirus deaths rising in 30 US states amid winter surge
- Garth Brooks set to perform at Biden inauguration, says it’s ‘not a political statement’
- When can grandparents safely visit their grandkids after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?