HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — There is no longer a backup on Interstate 295 in Henrico County at mile marker 45.
Emergency repair work led to the closure of two right lanes on Thursday afternoon and traffic eventually backed up about four and a half miles. As of 6:45 p.m. all lanes are open and traffic is back to normal.
- President Biden ordering economic help as talks start on $1.9 trillion relief package
- StormTracker 8: Sunny, mild today; Could snow arrive next week
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House
- Pandemic makes teacher shortages even worse
- State leaders worried about maintaining adequate COVID-19 vaccine supply