CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The Virginia Department of Transportation is reporting two road closures and one delay in the Chesterfield area due to heavy rain.
Route 615 East and West at Belmont Road are closed for high water, as of 7:30 p.m.
Route 621 North at Winterpock Road is also closed for flooding.
A fallen tree is causing delays on Va-76 East at the ramp to US-60. The east exit ramp is closed, as of 7:50 p.m.
Motorists can continue to expect delays due to weather. This is a developing story, stay with 8News for updates.
11:45 p.m. Update
The closure on Route 615 and delay on Va-76 East are both clear.
Route 621 North at Winterpock Road remains closed due to flooding.
- A new goal: Richmond-area soccer coach overcomes stroke and learns to walk again
- New COVID-19 rapid testing locations open in greater Richmond
- Small businesses can now receive up to $100K in coronavirus support as part of Rebuild VA program
- Senators grill Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs on political fairness
- Hurricane Zeta makes landfall in Louisiana with the remains of the storm here Thursday.