RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A tractor-trailer crash on Interstate 95 is causing delays and lane closures in Richmond. According to VDOT, the crash happened at mile marker 74.8.
The south center lane, right lane and right shoulder are all closed. VDOT estimates traffic is currently backed up about two miles. The off ramp from West Broad Street to I-95 South is also narrowed.
Motorists can expect delays.
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Alma Wahlberg, mother of Mark, Donnie Wahlberg, dies at 78
- Judge lets med student’s free-speech lawsuit move ahead
- VSP: Body found ‘burned beyond recognition’ inside a car in Northampton County
- Chesterfield police request petition of juvenile for bomb threat at Salem Middle