RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A tractor-trailer crash on Interstate 95 is causing delays and lane closures in Richmond. According to VDOT, the crash happened at mile marker 74.8.
The south center lane, right lane and right shoulder are all closed. VDOT estimates traffic is currently backed up about two miles. The off ramp from West Broad Street to I-95 South is also narrowed.
Motorists can expect delays.
- StormTracker 8: Overnight Showers followed by clearing on Friday.
- Man mauled after paying for ‘full-contact’ leopard experience in Florida
- Virginia Democrats drop lawsuit challenging Richmond registrar
- Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19
- Panera adds one of America’s favorite foods to its menu – pizza