RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A tractor-trailer crash on Interstate 95 is causing delays and lane closures in Richmond. According to VDOT, the crash happened at mile marker 74.8.
The south center lane, right lane and right shoulder are all closed. VDOT estimates traffic is currently backed up about two miles. The off ramp from West Broad Street to I-95 South is also narrowed.
Motorists can expect delays.
- At least 31 law enforcement officers in 12 states tied to storming of the Capitol
- Budweiser joins Coke, Pepsi brands in sitting out Super Bowl
- Coronavirus update: 6,172 new COVID-19 cases reported in Virginia; COVID-19 vaccines delayed for RPS staff
- Bryant & Stratton College
- Super Bowl LV odds: Kansas City a 3.5-point favorite