CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The Virginia Department of Transportation said the accident on I-95 North in Chesterfield County at mile marker 64 has been cleared.
Earlier this morning, the accident had closed the left shoulder and left lane, causing delays.
- McCorkle hopes to fill UVA shooting void
- NASCAR is back and fans may be right behind
- MLB owners, players revert to salary squabbles of old
- NCAA Division 1 voluntary athletics activities begin as schools decide when to reopen
- Pres. Trump threatens to deploy military if states don’t stop violent protests