RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A vehicle accident on I-95 in the City of Richmond has been cleared.
The accident was at mile marker 78.8 and has closed the North right should and causing a 1-mile long backup.
- Section of Henrico road, flooded after Isaias, to remain closed as crews inspect bridge
- Facebook’s Henrico Data Center is now online. Here’s what that means
- 24M Americans fear they won’t be able to pay rent
- Chesterfield secures additional 30M in federal COVID-19 relief funding
- Chesterfield Police seek Walgreens robbery suspects